Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Incredible Like You Kit

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
I must admit ...... I am HANDS DOWN a Stampin' UP! Kit kind of gal.  When I spotted this GORGEOUS kit on Page 21 of the new 2019 Occasions Catalog ....... I WAS HOOKED.
And if the 16 piece card kit wasn't enough ....... the kit includes this AMAZING polypropylene storage envelope to store (gift) all 16 completed cards in.  NEEDLESS TO SAY......My mind immediately raced to "ORDER SEVERAL OF THESE FOR GIFT GIVING"!!!!!!
Can you even image the WOW FACTOR my friends are going to feel when they open up the polypropylene storage envelope and see 16-completed cards and envelopes tucked inside!  WOW Stampin' UP! ....... Thanks for creating this AMAZING gift. 
Here are the four different cards I created for each kit.  There are 4-each of the four different designs.
This design is SIMPLY YUMMY!
And this second card design is SPARKLING with layers.
The third card design is OH SO ELEGANT.
And the fourth card just screams HAPPY.
And each card comes with a coordinating envelope.....
That just all tucks SO NICELY inside the polypropylene storage envelope.
So my friends........
Make sure you don't miss this FABULOUS card kit......
To KEEP for yourself or GIFT to someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You have thoroughly inspired me to put this kit together (or you can come over for coffee and I'll bribe you with coffee and a snack to help me)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's do it my friend. I'll email you with some dates.

      Delete