Tuesday, February 19, 2019

My Girls Valentine's Treats for their Peeps

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Each holiday ..... I mail off a package to my two daughters back in Wisconsin ...... And that box is filled with holiday treats I make for their co-workers at both the University of Wisconsin Hospital and University of Wisconsin Student Housing Division.  It's something that I've been doing for them for MANY YEARS ....... And lordy knows ........ I'm not going to start now and disappoint my daughters or their co-workers. 
This year I made this flap over box and decorated them up all Valentine's pretty like.
Each box was big enough to stuff with some yummy chocolates....
And decorated with a pretty lace heart from the 'Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies'.
And I topped each box off with some 'Whisper White 5/8" Tulle Ribbon'.
Each box was created with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of card stock.  I scored the short side at 1-1/2" on both sides.  The long side was scored at 1-3/4", 3-1/2", 5" and 6-3/4".  Here's how the box will look when you are finished cutting out all the tabs.
I found this project by the FABULOUS LeeAnn Greff who shared it on her blog January 9th.  She has a WONDERFUL video tutorial that is linked here: (https://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2019/01/quick-and-easy-treat-box.html)
 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling little gable box and will bring smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......And yes.....they did bring LOTS of smiles.

      Delete