Sunday, February 17, 2019

3-CupCake Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the new 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How SUPER FUN is this birthday card.
I used the new 'Birthday Cheer' set to stamp my sentiment ....... And I did that with VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder'.
I created a FUN & CREATIVE 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' piece across the front of my card ...... And then tied it up into a pretty double bow.
The trio of cupcakes were each stamped with VersaMark and sprinkled with "White Embossing Powder' before heat setting each of them.  I used Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay card stock to create each of those cupcakes.  After I had all three stamped and embossed ..... I used the 'Detailed Birthday Dies' to crop out each little cupcake.
And that is all it took to bring this FUN birthday card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable trio of cutie pies! Love against the gray!

    ReplyDelete