Wednesday, February 20, 2019

You Are Loved

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This sweet little card might look like every other sweet card you've ever made ........ But the sweet thing about this card is the attention to all the detail.
Let me start out with the special little fold that was created on this card.  I started with a piece of 4-1/4" x 11" Flirty Flamingo card stock and scored it at 4-1/4" and 5-1/2".  That 4-1/4" score line created the special little flap-over section I wanted for this card.
I created a stamped Whisper White panel for that 1-1/4" section using Flirty Flamingo ink and the new 'Meant To Be' stamp set.  I randomly stamped that panel and then wrapped some 'Real Red 3/8" Cotton Ribbon' around that panel and tied it up into a pretty knot.  Then after I had this panel arranged just the way I wanted it.......I adhered it down to that 1-1/4" section on the front of my card .......... and then adhered the inside 1-1/4" scored section down to my card.
I used the same stamping technique to create the larger Whisper White panel for the front of my card......and then adhered that panel down to my card.
To finish off this card I added a 'Layering Circles' piece ...... And topped it off with a 'Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies' piece that was stamped with the 'Vibrant Vases' sentiment.  The final touch was using my 'Lovely Lipstick Dark Blends' and I colored in one of the new 'Heart Epoxy Droplets' and then added that to the Flirty Flamingo circle.
And there you have it friends......
FUN little card to send to someone special ........ And know that all the PRETTY attention to detail you put into making this card ....... will be admired by that someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' that special little fold and the heart background! Divine!

    ReplyDelete