Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Neighbors Mailbox Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Each holiday.......I surprise my neighbors with a fun little mailbox treat.  This is what they will be receiving for Valentine's Day this week.
These little boxes were created with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of card stock.  I then scored the 4-1/4" side at 1" on both sides.  The 5-1/2" side was scored at 2-1/4" and 3-1/4".
The flip top portion of this box was a piece of 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" card stock and that piece was scored at 3/4" and 1-3/4".   The 1-3/4" piece was scalloped with the 'Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies'.  (I used the long scallop die to crop out a pretty scallop on that flip top portion piece.) and then I adhered the 3/4" piece to the inside of the box.
Each box was decorated with a pretty heart that was created using the 'Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies'.......
And in the center of each die-cut heart I added a pretty layering heart from the 'All My Love Designer Series Paper'.
I wrapped some 'Whisper White 5/8 Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' around the center of my box and then threaded that ribbon through the center of the heart and tied it up into a pretty bow on the front of each heart.
On the back of each box ..... I added a "Happy Valentine's Day' message.  That was stamped from the 'Meant To Be' set onto a large 'Layering Oval' piece.
And of course......The holiday wouldn't be complete without a stash of yummy Dove Chocolates tucked inside each of the boxes.
So there you have it friends........
My pretty Valentine's Mailbox gift for my neighbors & friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Won't you be my neighbor? These is such a darling idea and I'm fortunate to have one, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad we connected the other day and I was able to give you one. Thanks for being my friend.

      Delete