Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Twoie's Valentine's Class Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  These projects were SUPER FUN to create and went off special delivery to my youngest grandson Devon James (Twoie) back in Wisconsin last week.   Let's jump right in with my project share for today.............
I still am able to make holiday treats for my youngest grandson Twoie ....... And he not only get treats for his Kindergarten peeps but also for his Day Care peeps too.  These treats are surely going to make some kids happy on Valentine's Day. 
For his Day Care Peeps, I made two treats. 
This first treat is a fun sucker holder treat......
And the second treat he will be sharing with his Day Care peeps are these YUMMY packaged Rice Krispie Treats.
And because I was making 25 treats for his Kindergarten peeps ........ Those treats required more of an assembly line kind of packaging.  So I made these fun Dove Chocolate treat holders. 
Each treat held a DELISH & YUMMY piece of Dove Chocolate.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. He will be the "hit" of the kindergarten. You are such a good grandma! How about this rain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twoie is my last grandchild that I'm able to make treats for.....I'm LOVING every single minute of it.

      And the rain......LOVE IT!!!! I know some people get sad when it rains....But in AZ it's like an AMAZING day when I wake up to hearing the rain. BRING IT ON!!!!

      Delete