Sunday, February 03, 2019

Wishing You A Lovely Day

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the new 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card features the BEAUTIFUL 'Forever Lovely' stamp set.
I started out this card by stamping my sentiment with Lovely Lipstick ink.
Next, I stamped three flowers on the bottom portion of my Whisper White panel.
I topped each of the flower off with a pretty White and Lipstick flower center ....... And those were created with the help of the 'Bitty Blooms Punch Pack'.  A final touch was using my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and adding some shine to the center of each punched flower.
I can't wait to make more of this card in some fun Spring colors.
Any suggestions on what colors I should create?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore how you layered the flowers and made the stamp set feel modern and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I was going for my friend. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete