Monday, February 18, 2019

3-CupCake Card Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
My upgraded card for today is a BRIGHT & HAPPY looking card.
I started out by using the 'Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder' on my Smoky Slate panel.
Next, I layered my 'Birthday Cheer' stamped sentiment onto some 'Layering Circles' and then popped that onto the embossed Smoky Slate panel with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
My trio of cupcakes were die-cut from the 'Detailed Birthday Dies' and then I layered Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay card stock behind each of those die-cut cupcake images.
To step up this card one more level ..... I used my 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and filled in the center of each colored cupcake.  This really gave my cupcakes the SPARKLE & SHINE I was looking for.
So there you have it friends......
Two great birthday cards that I'm excited to send out this month.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love these colors with the Smoky Slate background. The bold polka dots are the perfect party punch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......I too agree on the bold polka dots.

      Delete