Thursday, February 14, 2019

Love Our Life Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This special tag is going to be waiting for Jack this morning.
I started this special tag off by using the 'Be Mine' dies across the bottom of my Powder Pink tag.  I cropped out three Melon Mambo hearts and added those right above this die-cut section.
Next, I cropped out one of the OH SO BEAUTIFUL hearts that is included in the 'Be Mine' dies (with Melon Mambo card stock) and positioned that in the center of my Powder Pink tag.
I used the 'Meant To Be' set and stamped my special little sentiment right in the center of my die-cut heart.  The fit is spot-on PERFECT!
My tag was topped off with some of the SUPER YUMMY & SUPER SOFT Lovely Lipstick 'All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack' and tied off with more of the 'Powder Pink 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon'.
And that's all it took my friends to make this GORGEOUS Valentine's Day tag for Jack.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment