Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Wiper Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This wiper card looks pretty cute........
But when you pull the two sides to this card.......Check what pops up (like a windshield wiper).
This adorable otter from the 'Hey Love' set is attached as a flip up element on the inside of the wiper card.
The stamped image is bent in the lower left hand corner and then that corner section is attached to the front side fold. 
And then when you fold back over the front panel.......the stamped otter image slides back inside the middle of your card.  Couldn't be easier to make......Let me share the measurements with you.
Create two Very Vanilla panels that measure 4-1/4" x 6-3/4".  Score both of those at 1" and 1-3/4".
You will attach those two panel together at the 1" seam.......And the 1-3/4" seam will act as your spring mechanism to bring up the little otter stamped image when you pull on each of those sections.
I decorated the front of my card with a panel of Basic Black and then punched out three circles to randomly arrange on the front of my card. 
It's the kind of card that will make whoever you send it to SMILE BIG!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. diggin' the jumping otter. very clever, fun and interactive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Once you start playing with them......It's impossible to stop.

      Delete