Monday, February 04, 2019

Wishing You A Lovely Day Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... but I added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level. 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
I have to admit.......I really stepped up my card for today!
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Forever Lovely' set onto a square Whisper White panel.
Next, I used the 'Lovely Flowering Edgelits' dies and created a stitched corner element to all four corners of my square Whisper White panel.
I stamped and layered a singe Lovely Lipstick flower.  The 'Lovely Flowering Edgelits' dies made cropping out my flower a snap.
I added a half of a 'Pearlized Doilies' at the bottom of my square Whisper White panel......
And this card was done in no time flat.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Loved the one with the three flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. LOVE that you stopped by.

      Delete
  2. The doily and new styling gives this design a beautiful, more traditional look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your morning comment friend just starts my day off perfectly. Thanks for commenting Mary.

      Delete