Monday, February 11, 2019

Thinking of You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... And added some Whisper White Baker's Twine to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
For my upgraded card ........ I changed up the layout and added an extra panel of Designer Series paper to kick up the upgrade to the next level.
I added two panels of the 'Botanical Beautiful Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.  And I added a panel of Basic Black card stock to both of those panel ....... And this really helped to make that DSP pop off my card.
I still kept the same "Thinking of You" sentiment for my card......
But for this upgraded version ...... I used 'Black Embossing Powder' to give that image a real POP of SHINE!!!!!
My Stampin' Blends were used to color in my image......
And a pretty bow was added to the top of the checked Designer Series Panel before adhering it down to my card.
And that's all it took to upgrade my card for today.
Tell me friends......Do you have a favorite????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. and you prove two patterns can be even better than one . . . love your simple changes and touch of baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary.....I simply adore your sweet comments.

      Delete