Sunday, January 13, 2019

You've Been On My Mind

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the new 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just SCREAMS SPRING to me.
I started this card off by adding a panel of the 'Lemon Lime Twist Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion of my Whisper White card.
Above that DSP panel......I added a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock.  I used the 'Swirly Frames' stamp set to stamp some Lemon Lime Twist circles images all over that Lemon Lime Twist panel.
Next.......I used the new 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set and positioned my sentiment at the bottom of that stamped Lemon Lime Twist panel.
I added some of the new 'Old Olive Linen Thread' between the card stock and Designer Series Panel.  And tying up a pretty bow was a SNAP with this YUMMY new Linen Thread.
All that was left to do was stamp out a pretty Whisper White butterfly......Using the 'Butterfly Gala' set and some Lemon Lime Twist ink.
And that's all it took my blogger friends to create this pretty Spring looking card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had linen thread in every color, don't you? This is absolutely beautiful. Clean, fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree my friend......My favorite would be Melon Mambo! Thanks for your early morning wishes.

      Delete