Thursday, January 17, 2019

Just On A Count Of For Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Sometimes I just want to create something with no particular reason......And that is what my tag today is all about.  I'm calling this my Just On A Count Of For Tag.
I started out by adhering a panel of the new Sale-a-Bration "Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper' to the bottom and top of my Whisper White tag.
Next, I used the new 'Rose Trellis Framelits Dies' to crop out the Basic Black stitched frame for the center of my tag.
And my Petal Pink flower was cropped out from the same 'Rose Trellis Framelits Dies'.  I ended up using my Paper Snips and cutting out just the flower section of this die-cut piece.
And to finish off my tag ....... I use the new 'Petal Pink Variegated Ribbon' and tied up a OH SO PRETTY bow at the top of my tag.  (I'm just crazy about the way this new ribbon ties!!!)
And there you have it my blogger friends......
My first Just On A Count Of For tag for 2019.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Soft and pretty. The rose die cut is so striking against black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I'm crazy about the way this tag turned out.

      Delete