Monday, January 21, 2019

Good Luck Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first upgrade I made to this card was changing up not only the orientation (from portrait to a landscape style card) ......... But I also changed my upgraded version to a Whisper White card base.
I did add several card stock layers to this upgraded version.  I added both Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana card stock.
The biggest upgrade I made to my sentient piece was stamping my "Good Luck" sentiment with Melon Mambo ink and then quickly sprinkling it with 'Clear Embossing Powder'.  This gave my sentiment the pretty SHINE I was looking for.
I topped my sentiment piece off with a pretty bow using the new 'Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green Reversible Ribbon'.
And the final upgrade was adding three 'Glitter Enamel Dots' below my stamped sentiment.
So there you have it my blogger friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That reversible ribbon is the bomb! Beautiful change up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I totally agree on that ribbon!

      Delete