Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Celebrate Your Day Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this DARLING card my Downline Team made at our January Team Meeting.  We used two sets from the 2019 Sale-a-Bration Catalog to create this card.
We started off with the 'Hello Cupcake' Sale-a-Bration set and stamped that with Granny Apple Green ink onto our Whisper White base card.
Next, we used a panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper' and added that to the bottom portion of our card. 
Before we adhered that DSP panel down to our card ....... We wrapped a piece of the new 'Coastal Cabana Granny Apple Green 3/8" Reversible Ribbon' around the left hand edge and tied it into a pretty knot.
All that was left to do was stamp our ADORABLE little frog from the Sale-a-Bration 'So Hoppy Together' set.  We layered that piece with some Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green circles.
Just a darling little card that gave my Downline Team the opportunity to check out LOTS of new product from the 2019 Sale-a-Bration Catalog.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. A little frog magic! Love how the circles mirror the colors of the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I picked those colors because of the ribbon.

      Delete