Saturday, January 26, 2019

3-Panel Hello Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate Paper Pumpkin card just makes me HAPPY!!!
I started this card out with a panel of Calypso Coral card stock on the top of a Whisper White card base.  Next......I added three designer panels that I created using the stamp set that was included in the December kit.  I used Grapefruit Grove for two of those panels......And Pool Party for one of the panels.
My sentiment was stamped using the "hello" that was included in this kit ....... And I layered it with the new 'Cute Crew Punch' and a Pool Party 'Stitched Shape Circle'.
All that was left for me to do was wrap some 'Pool Party 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon' around my card and I finished it off with a tiny piece of the new 'Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon'.
And that's all it took my friends to create this darling little card.  Can you even image the possibilities by just changing up the sentiment!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Genius. Love the simple design and way you tied the knot with two colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love everything there is to LOVE about simple designs. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

      Delete