Saturday, January 12, 2019

Box FULL of Tags

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!

Today I have GINORMOUS NEWS......
It's Jack's 86th birthday........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LOVE!!!

My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This box of tags was created using the box that came with the December Paper Pumpkin kit.  All I did was create a divider section for the inside and make some little 3"x4-1/4" tags to tuck inside.
I started out by creating the divider sections for my box.  I used two pieces of Whisper White card stock that measured 2-1/2"x4-1/4" and 2-1/2"x2-1/2".  I scored both of those pieces at 3/8", 1-1/4" and 2-1/8".
Next I adhered those two divider sections to a panel of Whisper White card stock that measured 4-1/4"x 5-1/2".  This now gave me the divider section for the inside of my box.
All that was left for me to do was drop that divider section inside my box ...... And I was ready to start filling my gift box.
I started out by creating four Grapefruit Grove tag and four Pool Party tags.  I used the 'Butterfly Gala' stamp set and 'Butterfly Duet Punch' for each of my tags.
 All eight of my tags tucked perfectly inside the largest compartment.
Next......I slipped eight little 'Gold Library Clips' into one of the smaller compartments.......
And then cut 4-pieces of the Pool Party Ribbon that came with this kit and 4-pieces of 'Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' and tucked those into the other small compartment.
I added the clear lid to the top.......
And then tied more of the Pool Party Ribbon that came with the kit around the box and added one of the pretty gift tags to the top.
What a FABULOUS GIFT this turned out to be......
Someone is going to be VERY HAPPY when I give them this!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 86, Jack! He looks fabulous. Love your creative box and all the goodies for pretty packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear friend......I'll pass your birthday wish on to Jack.

      Delete
  2. Awwwww, Happy Birthday hubby , not bad at all ♥️♥️♥️,
    Love that tag box ♥️♥️
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frenchie......I'll pass on your birthday wishes to Jack. Thanks for stopping by......LOVE receiving your comments.

      Delete