Sunday, January 20, 2019

Good Luck Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the new 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I'm just CRAZY IN LOVE with the way this card turned out.
I started off with a Coastal Cabana base card.  Next, I created two triangle panels for the front of my card ..... I used the new 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' for both of those panels.
My sentiment was stamped with the new 'Amazing Life' set and I used Melon Mambo ink to stamp that sentiment.
All that was left to do was layer that stamped sentiment with one of the 'Colored Doilies' and a 'Layering Whisper White Circle'.
So......I can only image how happy someone is going to feel when they receive this OH SO PRETTY card from me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adore these two patterns on the diagonal and the doily brings it all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my friend.....I adore your morning comments. THANKS!

      Delete