Wednesday, January 09, 2019

January Downline Challenge Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Each month ....... I challenge my downline team to create something with a 'Challenge Packet' that I hand out.  For the month of January.......I am challenging the group to create SOMETHING/ANYTHING with one of the 'Delightfully Detailed Note Cards'.  Here is the sample I shared with the group.
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the new 'Flowering Desert' set with VersaMark ink and then I sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder'.  I added a tiny little heart from the 'Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies' and popped it up onto my card with a 'Mini Stampin' Dimensional'.  To add a bit of WOW FACTOR to the heart.......I covered it with a thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and that gave my heart the Sparkle & Shine I was looking for.
Next.......I stamped the large cactus from the 'Flowering Desert' set onto a piece of Call Me Glover card stock and then sprinkled it with the new 'Call Me Glover Embossing Powder'.  Once that cactus was heat set and dried......I fussy cut it out and popped it onto the front of my card.
To finish this challenge card off.......I stamped a few of the Agave Plant image from this same set across the bottom of my card.  Those Agave Plants were also stamped in VersaMark and then sprinkled with the 'Call Me Clover Embossing Powder'.
And that's all it took my friends to create this January Downline Challenge Card.  What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Magic with the Call Me Clover Saguaro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving this set.......And all we can do with it in AZ. Thanks for your sweet comment friend.

      Delete