Saturday, January 05, 2019

December Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
It's a 2019 Calendar packaging kit.  I must admit.......When the December Paper Pumpkin kit arrived, I didn't do my usual squeal when I opened the box.  HOWEVER........Once I jumped in and starting playing with this kit - I WAS HOOKED!!!!
Check out this darling little hanging calendar.  What I love the most about this calendar......I was able to custom design it with birthday's and anniversary dates that are special to me.
The kit came with a special photopolymer circle stamp (along with many other stamps).  I used Grapefruit Grove ink for all the birthday dates ....... And Pool Park ink for all the anniversary dates.
And who doesn't LOVE LOVE LOVE a special box for gift giving!
I had plans to give this gift to one of my daughters......But after creating it......I just couldn't part with it.
I just couldn't be happier with the way it turned out ........ And can't wait to share with you the three alternate projects I made with all the left over pieces from this kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling calendar. Love how the dates are circled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......This kit quickly turned into a favorite for me.

      Delete