Thursday, January 10, 2019

Celebrate Vases Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I had so much fun creating this tag.....Hope you like it.
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the new 'Vibrant Vases' set with Crumb Cake ink at the top of my Very Vanilla tag.
Next......I stamped two of the vases from the 'Vibrant Vases' set onto Crumb Cake cardstock.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled each vase with some 'Clear Embossing Powder'.  Once they were heat set and dried......I used my coordinating 'Vases Builder Punch' to crop both of those out.
I added some ferns to each of the vases ........ And I used the 'Tropical Dies' to crop out 2-Pear Pizzazz and 2-Call Me Clover' ferns.  All I needed to do was trim those down and adhere them to the back of each vase.  I also added three little Call Me Clover 'Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots' down the center of each of the vases.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'Crumb Cake 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' to the top of my tag.
So what do you think my blogger friends......
Isn't this just a sweet little tag!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adore the green plants and, of course, I'm partial to the Varied Vases Punch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Have to admit....I thought of you the entire time I created this tag.

      Delete