Wednesday, January 16, 2019

January Team Swap

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out these DARLING little 3"x3" swap cards I created for my January Downline Meeting.
Each month, whatever Downline Team Member that is hosting our meeting gets to pick what the Downline Swap Challenge will be for that month.  I hosted our January meeting......So I picked for the team members to create little 3"x3" cards.
I started out each of my swap cards with a small panel of the new 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper' across the bottom of my little cards.
Next, I made a pretty bow from the Sale-a-Bration 'Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack' and added that to the front of my card.
Each swap card was stamped with the 'All That You Are' Happy Birthday message....
And finished off with one of the cupcakes from the 'How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper'.
To give each of my little swap cards a little WOW FACTOR ....... I added some sprinkles to the top of each cupcake and added a thin layer of 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to each little circle for that special little SHINE that every cupcake holds.
And there you have it.......
Some SWEET LITTLE 3"x3" cards......
That come together in a JIFFY!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect presentation, right down to the "sprinkles!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet comments always start my morning out just perfectly. Thanks my friend.

      Delete