Monday, January 14, 2019

You've Been On My Mind Upgrade


Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first upgrade I made for today's card was changing up the orientation from portrait to a landscape card.
Next, I changed my base card from a Whisper White card to a Lemon Lime Twist card.  I positioned my 'Lemon Lime Twist Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' to the bottom section of my card....
And kept the top Whisper White panel the same.
One addition I made to this upgraded card was adding a 1/2" piece of Lemon Lime Twist to the center of my card.  I wrapped the 'Old Olive Linen Thread' around that panel and tied it up into a pretty bow on the left hand side.
For my upgraded version......I stamped three butterflies onto some Lemon Lime Twist card stock and used a 'Clear Wink of Stella Pen' to create some SPARKLE & SHINE to each of those butterflies.
And that's all it took to upgrade this pretty Lemon Lime Twist Butterfly card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm captivated by the way you used the Lemon Lime Twist and white. So fresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the little things that really make a card......Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete