Thursday, January 03, 2019

Congrats Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This special little congrats tag was made with some new product from the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
I started this tag off by stamping my congratulations message from the 'Well Said' set ....... Using VersaMark ink.  Next.....I sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder' and then heat set it - for a pretty shiny finish.
Next, I grabbed the coordinating 'Well Written Framelits Dies' and die-cut three Balmy Blue birds.  Each of those little birdies were stacked onto Basic Black and Real Red layered circles.
All that was left to do was wrap some of the new (and might I add SUPER YUMMY) 'All My Love' Lovely Lipstick Ribbon.  And I finished that ribbon off by tying it up with some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' and adding a pretty bow to this tag.
And that's how quick and easy this tag came together.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Crisp and incredible. Your creativity makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you comment every day makes me happy. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

      Delete