Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Coffee VIA Packet

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my share for today........
This fun little VIA Coffee Packet is super easy to create ....... and only requires some Whisper White card stock and a small panel of Designer Series Paper.
I started out with a 2-3/4" x 7" piece of Whisper White card stock.  You will score that panel at 4-1/4".  Next, I positioned that panel in my scoring tool with the 4-1/2" section at the top and lined up the left hand edge to the 1/2" mark.  Score that down from the top to the bottom 4-1/4" score line.  Then cut from the 4-1/4" scored lined to the bottom of that panel.  Next you will slide your Whisper White panel over to the 2-1/4" mark and REPEAT this step. 
The Designer Series Paper measures 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" and that is adhered to the 2-1/2" panel.  I used the 'Layering Circle Framelits' to notch out the top section of the 2-1/2" panel and that created the curved edge of my holder.
I wrapped approximately 21" of 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around my completed holder ..... And tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
All that was left to do was create a darling little "Enjoy" tag and this project was called done in no time flat.
I filled my holder with a coffee VIA packet and was ready to hand this out to people standing behind me in the store.  I passed out a whole bunch of these yesterday afternoon as I finished up my New Year's Eve shopping.  The look on their face when they received my little gift was priceless!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love how simply this is. Perfect "dress up" for the VIA coffee packet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. They come together SUPER QUICK and were PERFECT to hand out while standing in line at the stores.

      Delete