Friday, January 04, 2019

Friends Friday Pic

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends made for me.
Check out this AMAZING and OVER THE TOP basket that I received from my good friend Gus.  OH MY GOSH........There's so many yummy things tucked inside this wooden box!!!
This DARLING gift bag was from my sweet friend Betty.
And check out these SUPER AWESOME set of coasters that Betty made for me.
Next is a holiday gift that I simply ADORE ......... Gus, Susan and Jan went right for my heart with this gift.  Malibu Rum and two Starbucks gift cards.  OH MY GOSH.......I'M IN LOVE!!!!!
And speaking of hitting my heart right in the center ......... Check out what Lynne gave to me.  THREE FABULOUS packages of chocolate goodness!!!!!
And my final share for today are two gifts that my sweet friend Susan made for me.  First up ....... She created this FABULOUS box of holiday cards.......GORGEOUS!!!!!!
And Susan also created this SUPER CHUNKY box of chocolates for me.  It also included three Chap-Lips ........ Which I BIG TIME needed.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment