Thursday, January 31, 2019

Hi There Cactus Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
From the moment I saw the 'Flowering Desert' set .......... I WAS IN LOVE!!!!!  So I must admit ....... I'm somewhat addicted to creating with this new Occasions Catalog set.
I started out by creating a Whisper White banner flag tag.
Next......I added some of the new 'Lemon lime Twist Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' to the center of my tag.
The cactus that I created was with Mossy Meadow card stock.  I stamped that cactus with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled it with 'Clear Embossing Powder'.  After it was heat set and cooled ........ I used my Paper Snips to crop out that cactus.
I layered that cactus onto a Mossy Meadow and Whisper White 'Layering Ovals Framelits Dies'.
My sentiment was stamped from the same 'Flowering Desert' set and I created a 1/2" banner flag that extended from behind my oval frame.
To finish off my tag ...... I added some 'Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon' to the top of my tag and created a pretty bow with some 'Whisper White Bake's Twine'.
I just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.
Tell me what you think!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Of course I love this tag as your fellow saguaro girl! Love the embossing and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would love it Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete