Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tic Tac Candy Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today............
Check out these ADORABLE Tic-Tac Candy Holders that I had my downline team make at our December Holiday Party.  They just couldn't be any easier to create......And the best part.....They can be made for any holiday throughout the year.
The holder is a piece of Real Red card stock that measure 4"x2-1/2".  It's scored at 1-3/4" and 2-1/4".
The Designer Series Paper is two pieces of 1-1/2"x2-1/4" (and that's for the front and the back of your holder).......And you will also need one piece that measures 3/8"x2-1/4" (and that's for the spin of your holder).
This is how the Designer Series Paper will look when attached to the front, back and spin of your holder.
The Tic-Tac candy is held inside the holder with a piece of Real Red card stock that measure 7"x3/4".  The Designer Series Paper for the front of that piece measures 1-7/8"x1/2".
Here's how that inside holder piece holds the Tic-Tac candy in place.
And the holder is secured closed with a piece of Real Red Ribbon.
So what do you think my sweet Blogger Friends.......
Ready to go make a batch of these up for Valentine's Day???
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The perfect little somethin' and all dressed up for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......It was a GREAT make n' take for my downline team to make during our holiday party.

      Delete