Thursday, January 24, 2019

Hello Hello Hello Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I had so much fun creating this BRIGHT & HAPPY tag.
I started out with a Lemon Lime Twist tag and ran it through my Big Shot Machine with the 'Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder'.
Next, I grabbed the new "Beauty Abounds' set and stamped my hello sentiment onto Berry Burst, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide card stock.  I used the 1-1/4" circle punch to crop each of those sentiment out.
After I had each of those sentiments cropped out ...... I adhered each of them to a 1-3/8" Basic Black circle and added a 'Stampin' Dimensional to the back before securing each to my Lemon Lime Twist tag.  For an added touch of FUN ....... I added a flower punched from the 'Bitty Blooms Punch Pack' to each colorful hello circle.
And I finished off my tag with a some 'Berry Burst Ruffled Ribbon' and tied it off with a 'Basic Black Baker's Twine' bow.
This tag will be going to a special friend.......
Just to say "Hello" to them.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. These colors steal my creative heart. Modern, fresh and fun! Love the trio of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Love seeing your sweet comments.

      Delete