Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Boozy Hot Chocolate Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This boozy hot chocolate holder is a project that was designed by the UBER TALENTED Erica Cerwin.  When she posted this video on her blog back on October 9th......I knew in a heartbeat that I would be CASEing this project.  Here's a link to Erica's post/video (http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2018/10/alpine-adventure-boozy-hot-chocolate.html)
I ended up making about 15 of these (in December while I was back in Wisconsin) for my oldest daughter to take into her work (University of Wisconsin) and pass them out to her co-workers.  NO SURPRISE ......... THEY LOVE 'EM!!!!!
I filled the center of my Boozy Hot Chocolate Holder with a OH SO YUMMY bottle of Kahlua.
Each holder had a test tube filled with some hot chocolate mix and another test tube filled with some teeny tiny mini marshmallows.
I used Cherry Cobbler card stock to create my holder ....... And then I decorated it with the 'Dashing Along Designer Series Paper'.
Here's what the back of my holder looked like.
So what do you think my blogger friends.......
DIDN'T Erica KNOCK THIS ONE OUT OF THE PARK?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a clever idea . . . love the little Kahlua bottle tucked in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. My daughter's peeps LOVED 'EM!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh YES , SHE DID , I LOVE THEM , those are nice gifts ,
    Tfs Kadie, I think I’m going to try 👏😜
    Hugs Frenchie

    ReplyDelete