Tuesday, January 01, 2019

New Year's Mailbox Gift

Happy New Year My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and couldn't be any easier to create.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
For the last 10-years ......... I have been making a little holiday treat for my SaddleBrooke neighbors and friends ........ And I deliver those gifts to their mailboxes the day before the holiday.  It has become tradition and needless to say ....... they look forward to receiving their little gifts.  This year I spent most of my time before Christmas at the hospital with Jack (he was admitted for Pneumonia and Sepsis.....And yes....he was one sick puppy) and had very little time to create something special for my New Year's Mailbox Gifts.  SO........I spotted this darling little treasure on fellow Stampin' UP! Demonstrator Di Gibbs blog and knew it would make the perfect little New Year's Mailbox Gift.
 How adorable is this little wreath decoration!!!!!
Di Gibbs created this as a Christmas ornament ........ And all I did was change it up for the New Year.  Actually.......If you spritz the wreath with your favorite perfume or essential oil ....... It would make a great air freshener. 
I included a 'Happy New Year 2019' banner flag for the front of my wreath...... 
And the wreath was purchased at a local Craft Store.
All I needed to do was drop the completed wreath into one of the Stampin' UP! 'Baker's Boxes' and the gift was set to go in no time flat.  THANKS Di Gibbs for sharing this ADORABLE Holiday project with me.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Wine Down Wednesday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the tip to spritz with fragrance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I spritzed mine with lavender and have it hanging in my studio.

      Delete