Monday, January 07, 2019

Thank You Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT...
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT...
This card turned out even better than I had imaged.
I reversed the cardstock panels on this upgraded card.  And instead of a panel of Designer Series Paper running down the center of my card.........I created a banner flag panel with the 'All My Love Designer Series Paper' instead.
Before I adhered down that Designer Series banner flag......I wrapped some of the NEW and OH SO YUMMY 'Lovely Lipstick All My Love Ribbon' around the top.
My sentiment panel was created with the same 'Stitched Labels Framelits Dies'.....but for this upgraded version.....I created it in Whisper White and stamped my sentiment directly onto that piece.
I did use VersaMark ink to stamp my sentiment and then sprinkled it with the new 'Lovely Lipstick Embossing Powder'......And this gave me the upgraded WOW FACTOR I was looking for.
All that was left to do to upgrade this card was stamp (also with VersaMark ink and Lovely Lipstick Embossing Powder) three pretty flowers from the 'All That You Are' set and then fussy cut out each flower before popping it onto my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: