Saturday, January 19, 2019

Gift Card Pocket Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How STUNNING is this alternate Paper Pumpkin project!
I started out with a card base of Lovely Lipstick card stock.  I scored around all four sides at 1/4" and this gave the front of my card an embossed look.
Next, I used one of the calendar panels that came with this kit and flipped it over.  I scored the top at 1-1/4" and added Stampin' Dimensionals to that flap.  Before I adhered those Stampin' Dimensionals down ...... I threaded some of the new 'All My Love Lovely Lipstick Ribbon' through the two holes and tied up a pretty bow for the front.
I die cut a Lovely Lipstick heart from the new 'Be Mine Stitched Framelilts Dies' and adhered that to the bottom section of my banner/pocket piece.  To finish that section off......I stamped my "hello" sentiment from the set that was included in the December Paper Pumpkin kit.
I added Stampin' Dimensionals around the outer edge of my completed banner/pocket and adhere it down to the front of my Lovely Lipstick card.  All that was left to do was grab a gift card.......And tuck it inside the banner/pocket section.
I must admit.......This made a perfect little gift card holder....
And who wouldn't LOVE receiving a Lovely Lipstick card!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How absolutely, positively precious! Beautiful way to package a gift card, Kadie! Even the gift card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....It's a Christmas gift card from my daughters.

      Delete