Sunday, January 27, 2019

Thank You Bloom Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the new 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.   This card uses several products from both of those catalogs .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Talk about a PRETTY & HAPPY looking kind of card.
This one just screams Spring to me.
I started out with two panels of the new 'Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper'.  Each panel was adhered to the top of my Calypso Coral card stock panel.
Next, I stamped my "Thanks" sentiment from the new 'Beach Happy' set with Calypso Coral ink.
My flowers were stamped from the new 'Bloom by Bloom' set and I used Mango Melody and Melon Mambo ink to stamp those.
After stamping my three flowers......I grabbed my Paper Snips and fussy cut out each of those flowers.
And that my friends is all it took to create this pretty looking card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love the fussy cutting of those modern flowers. Fresh and pretty for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......And we really need some spring here in AZ.

      Delete