Monday, January 28, 2019

Thanks Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.

Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
The first upgrade I made to my Mix-It-UP! Monday card was changing up the orientation.  I then changed up the card base.......From Whisper White to Calypso Coral.
I used the same 'Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper' panel across the center of my card.  But for this upgraded version.......I matted each of those panels with some Calypso Coral card stock.

The 'Beach Happy' set was used to stamp my "Thanks" sentiment.  The upgrade to my sentiment was stamping it with Calypso Coral ink and VersaMark.......and then sprinkling it with 'Clear Embossing Powder'.  All that was left to do was use my 'Heat Tool' to set the Embossing Powder ....... And that gave me instant WOW FACTOR to that sentiment.
And for the three flowers......I stamped each of them with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled them with 'Clear Embossing Powder' and that brought on a whole new kind of shine to all three flowers.
So tell me blogger friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Those two patterns seem so happy intersecting each other. The white background gives a renewed sense of pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was going for my friend. THANKS!

      Delete