Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hot Cocoa Packets

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today..........
How fun are these little hot cocoa packets.  They are SUPER QUICK & EASY to create.  Especially when you need to make a whole bunch of them.......And your short on time.
I created these for many of my Friends and Fellow Co-Workers when I was back in Wisconsin for December.  I even created a entire batch for both my daughters to take into work and share with their co-workers.
Each holder has a pouch of hot chocolate that is tucked inside.....
Along with a yummy little mini candy cane.
And I even attached a test tube filled with Mini Marshmallows to the side of each holder.
Just doesn't get any more Merry & Festive!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why THANK YOU Linda for your sweet comment. SO GLAD you stopped by.

      Delete
  2. Love every inch . . . right down to the test tube for mini marshmellows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Your morning comment always STARTS MY DAY!

      Delete