Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Light The Candles Card Keeper Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING card keeper idea comes straight from the SUPER TALENTED Gina K Design.  She created this packaging idea back in 2010 ....... And I made a few mini adjustments and styled it using product found in the Light the Candles kit.  Here's the links to Gina's memory keeper video:  (1179) Memory Keeper Project - Part 1 - YouTube  and (1179) Memory Keeper Project - Part 2 - YouTube
Here's what the back side of my card keeper looks like.
And this is what my card keeper looks like completed closed.
The top portion of my keeper flips up to expose what's inside.
I used the supplies found in the 'Light the Candles Kit' and was able to cover both the front and back of my keeper.
My set of four birthday cards tucked perfectly inside this keeper.....
And I added magnet to the top flap and bottom section of my keeper to help keep this gift closed.
Here are the two cards I added to the inside of my keeper.  I was able to add two of each design.......
And still have room for the coordinating envelopes.
So there you have it friends......
This project makes a SUPER FUN gift.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card keeper. I love the colors you chose and fun layers on the flap. A+ in my book!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wanda.....YOU just MADE my day. Thank You for your sweet comment.

      Delete