Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Thanks For Being The Person

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Crazy about the way this card turned out.
I started this Just Jade card off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Bragworthy' set to the bottom right-hand corner.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Gold Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
Next, I got busy and added four 1" x 4" panels of 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper' to a 4" x 4" White panel.  The Designer Series Paper covered that white panel perfectly.
Before I adhered that DSP panel down to my card ...... I wrapped some 'Just Jade 3/8" Braided Ribbon' around the top and tied it off into a PRETTY BOW.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the strips of DSP. The ribbon is perfect for this card. It "ties" in the gold words! Can't wait for "Tag Thursday". I LOVE your fun tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wanda......You are so sweet. I'm THRILLED that you liked my card....and you ENJOY Tag Thursday. THANKS!

      Delete
  2. Love how you added brads on either side of "thanks!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....Those brads really tied it all together.

      Delete
  3. Such a great showcase of these patterns! Great card.

    ReplyDelete