Saturday, March 19, 2022

Let's Celebrate!

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm pretty crazy with the way this DARLING card turned out.
I started out with one of the base cards from this kit.
Next, I created a layering panel piece for my elk to sit on.  Then, I adhered three of the sentiment pieces (that came with this kit) to the back of that layering piece.
I added a sentiment piece across the front of my elk ...... And that stamp set was included in this February kit.
There you have it friends.......
Cute or What!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: