Monday, March 14, 2022

Sunny Thoughts Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was to create a fun fold style card.  I used a 4-1/4" x 9" Bermuda Bay base card and scored it at 3-1/2".  This created a much smaller front section.
Here's a view of the way the card looks when it is opened.
I used the same 'Sentimental Swirls' stamp set to create the swirls on the front of my card ...... And then I got busy creating the sentiment panel for the front.
For the sentiment panel ..... I used the same 'Sunny Sentiments' set for my message ...... and for the upgraded version, I added two cardstock layers to that.
I used the same large 'Daisy Punch' for the three pretty daisy flowers ....... And those were arranged directly onto the sentiment panel.
The final upgrade I made was adding some White 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon' around the center fold of my card ........ And finished it off into a pretty knot.
So, there you have it friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I like your Sunny Thoughts upgrade. They layout is fun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....I had fun upgrading this version.

      Delete
  2. Those blooms are like creative rays of sunshine and happiness!

    ReplyDelete