Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunny Thoughts

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2021 Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card turned out EXACTLY as I had visioned it in my head.  
I started out with a 4-1/4" x 11" Bermuda Bay base card ...... And that was scored at 5-1/2".  To the front of this base card ....... I used one of the swirl stamps in the 'Sentimental Swirls' set and created a FUN background image.
Then, I got busy creating my sentiment panel.  I used the same swirl stamp on my white panel ...... And to that I stamped my sentiment from the 'Sunny Sentiments' set with Bermuda Bay ink.
My pretty flowers were created with the large 'Daisy Punch' and I used Melon Mambo and Petal Pink cardstock to create those flowers.  
I added a Daffodil Delight circle to the center of all three daisy flowers ...... And by adding some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the center added some pretty SHINE and WOW FACTOR.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheery card. I never thought of using the fine tip glue pen to create shine on card stock! Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Wanda! I used the Crystal Effect before the Fine Tip Glue Pen became available. It really SHINES!

      Delete