Thursday, March 24, 2022

2-Monkey Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How FUN is this tag.......It seriously makes me SMILE!!!
I started out with a Crumb Cake tag ....... And ran it through my Embossing Machine using the 'Check & Dot Embossing Folder' for that little added texture.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Catch You Later' set onto a die-cut label from the 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.
Then I got busy and stamped my two monkeys and used the 'Layering Circle Dies' to crop that out.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color those little cuties in and then added that to the front of my tag.
My tag was topped off with some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' and this tag was done in no time flat.
The finishing touch was adding two 'Gilded Gems' to my sentiment piece and this tag was called DONE!  What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Your tag is adorable. I LOVE those monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I am thrilled with the way this tag turned out.

      Delete