Monday, March 07, 2022

Love Changes Everything Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape card.
I kept my White base card ..... But only added a Red cardstock panel to the top of that.
Next, I added a white panel across the center of my card ...... And before I adhered that piece down, I wrapped some 'Red Faux Linen Ribbon' around that panel.
And then, I positioned three 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' panels to the front of my card.
The finishing touch for my upgraded card was using White Embossing Powder to my red heart and then backing it with a White Scallop Heart.
So there you have it my friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful upgrade. I especially love the layout on the landscape orientated card. I may have to use that in the near future

    ReplyDelete