Sunday, March 06, 2022

Love Changes Everything

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How GORGEOUS is this card!
I started off with a White base card ...... And added a panel of Real Red cardstock along with a White panel.  Next, I added three panels of the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' to the top of the White panel.  
Next, I added a small panel of Real Red cardstock that was topped off with a thin panel of White cardstock.  I positioned both of those panels towards the bottom of my Designer Series Paper panel.
My sentiment is from the 'Here Together' set ...... And I stamped that directly onto a White heart that was cropped out using the 'Heart Punch'.  All that was left to do was crop out a Real Red 'Scallop Heart Punch' and adhered that behind my white sentiment heart.
The finishing touch was adding four little 'Elegant Faceted Gems' that were colored in using a Real Red Stampin' Blends.
So there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: