Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Adult Mini Beverage Holders

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
These "Adult Mini Beverage Holders' were shared with me from my sweet friend and fellow Stampin' UP! Demonstrator Susan Wormley.  I knew the minute I saw these......That I would be sharing them with you ..... my Blog Followers.
Each holder is made from a piece of cardstock that measures 1-3/4" x 11".  It is scored with the long side at the top of your Simply Score Board at 1/2", 2", 4-3/4 and 6-1/4".  All three holders I am sharing with you are covered with the 'Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series Paper'.    And all three use the 'Whiskey Business' stamp set for the sentiment.
First up is my Magenta Madness holder.
I used 'Polish Pink 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' for this one.
Next is my Night of Navy version.
And I added 'Denim 3/8" Ribbon' for this one.
And my third holder is a So Saffron version.
And I used 'Gold 3/8" Fine Art Ribbon' for this one.
Here is what the back and front of the holders looks like.
And I can think of a dozen friends to make these for.....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!!! What a great way to gift personal size adult beverage bottles!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just crazy about the way these turned out. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete
  2. Cheers to such a fun and festive little gift!

    ReplyDelete