Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Something New

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
With enough cold weather across the states ........ It's time to think Spring ....... And allow lots of new things to come along with it.
This card starts with a panel of 'Heart & Home Designer Series Paper' adhered directly to a White base card.
Next, I added a layering panel to the top of that and topped that layer off with my sentiment panel.
My sentiment panel is a frame cropped out from the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' and I used the 'Flowering Tulips' set to stamp that sentiment.
I added two layering 'Medium Daisy Punch' pieces to create three pretty daisies for the front of my card.  And I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the center of all three daisy flowers for an added little shine.
I am very happy with the way this card turned out.....
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is pretty. It has such a nice rich look to it. I just love those daisy punches and I think SU should make an even smaller one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I totally agree with you on the Daisy punches......a tiny one would be AWESOME!

      Delete