Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Criss-Cross Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you and I must admit ....... It's a SUPER FUN project to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I stumbled across the closure design of this box and FELL IN LOVE with the look.  There weren't any directions or information on how to create this look ...... So, I created my own.  I used a 8" x 8" Thick White cardstock and stacked my four notecards inside the center.  I traced around those cards and added 1/2" on all four sides.  I clipped the corner and created four tabs for my holder.
Here's the fun closure I was looking to create.
All I need to do was create a notecard box and after covering it with DSP.......using my Craft Knife to cut two slits in the bottom section of my holder.
And here is what my holder looks like after I had all my corners cut and DSP attached.
My sentiment for the front was created using the 'Bragworthy' set and I cropped out my labels with the 'Hippo & Friends Dies'.  I used the 'Flower & Leaves Punch' and the 'Brough Punch' to decorate three flowers on the front of my box.
And here's what it looks like when I pop open my holder to reveal the four notecards I made for the inside.
All four cards were designed with the 'Friendly Hello DSP'.....
And the 'Bragworthy' Set....
Each card also has some 'White Baker's Twine' around the center....
And I also decorated each envelope with more 'Friendly Hello DSP'.
And here is what it looks like when all four cards and coordinating envelopes are tucked inside.

So there you have it friends......
A FABULOUS gift for that someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. My first thoughts were, "pretty, pretty, pretty". Then it was "So cute" and then when I saw the cards inside I thought "How clever" I love today's project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Wanda. It was one of those projects that I thought would be super easy to create....NOT. More involved with it then I had ever imaged. Glad you like my share for today.

      Delete