Saturday, March 26, 2022

Thank You Times Three

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I started my card off with one of the base cards that came with this kit.
I used the White circles that came with this kit ...... and added one of the Fresh Fresia palms dies that were included in this kit.
My sentiment was stamped three times onto three White banner flags.  I used the 'Hello Beautiful' stamp set to stamp that sentiment.
And I added one of the stone embellishments that came with this kit at the end of each banner flag.
And there you have it friends......
SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment