Monday, March 21, 2022

Thank You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing it up into a FUN FOLD style card.  This fun fold is what looks like 2-front panels on the front of my card .......but one panel is on the front of the card and the other is actually on the inside of my card.  I started with a 4-1/4" x 8-1/4" White base card and scored it at 5-1/2".
This fold allowed me to create two framed panels to be seen on the front of my card.  But one of those frames was actually adhered to the inside of my card.  The two panels were made from Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape cardstock and a panel of the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper'.
When I open my card ....... I have plenty of writing section on the inside of my card.
The sentiment panel is created with the same 'Sunny Sentiments' set and it is layered onto several cardstock layers.
I used some White Bakers Twine that was colored with my Dark Highland Heather Blends and wrapped that around the left hand-side of my sentiment panel.
The final addition for my upgraded card for today was stacking three little hearts from the 'Sweete Heart Dies' to the right-hand side of my sentiment panel.
So, there you have it friends......
Which one do you like the best???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the upgrade and that fun fold! How simple to change the entire look of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panel perfection! Love this version, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my upgraded version Mary.
      THANKS!

      Delete